I wrote this handy little blog post so you would know what to expect for Dakota Uprising holiday deadlines if you want your shirts and things by Christmas.
Each shirt, mug, tote and hat is printed one at a time through a company in California. Your order gets submitted on dakotauprising.com, and it gets sent to my printing company. It’s a slick process, but it can take up to three weeks to get the order to your door. Because of this:
- I don’t have an inventory to pull from so mailing out shirts for orders last minute is a no-go.
- This is the busiest time of year for my printing company in Cali, so orders may take longer than usual. I don’t have control over it. So order ahead.
- Expedited shipping is not an option. If this was offered by my printing company, I would pass this option on to you. So order ahead.
It’s one of my goals to offer items in retail spaces across South Dakota someday, but right now, online at dakotauprising.com is your only option. So order ahead.
- The month of November – Get your Christmas orders in!
- December 2nd – Deadline for orders needed by Christmas
For the Procrastinators
If you miss the deadline, I offer a little thing called, “Gift Codes.” Add a $25 or $50 Gift Code to your cart, purchase, and you will be given an individualized Coupon Code for your recipient to use in the store. Write the code in a Christmas card, and you are good to go.
Questions or concerns? Email me at email@example.com.